segunda-feira, agosto 10, 2009

Poorly Made in China


Um interessante livro, sem defeitos, sobre a qualidade da produção industrial chinesa...

Poorly Made in China is a reminiscence of my years spent in China manufacturing. The book explores a broad range of topics through a behind-the-scenes narrative set primarily in China. One of the book’s primary themes deals with a natural link that exists between business and culture. China is a different place, as most already know or imagine. The short excerpt involved an episode where I am traveling back to my hotel from an assignment. I haven't been working in manufacturing for long at this point, and I am curious about all of the random factories that I see along the way...


Editora: Wiley and Sons
Asia Times
Danwei
The Economist

Sem comentários: